Wayland Sports Ltd.
Recreational Gymnastics Program
Registration Policies 2018-19
REGISTRATION POLICIES FOR RICHMOND/CHILLIWACK/MAPLE RIDGE/NANAIMO/SQUAMISH CAMPUS (Updated on 2018.07.16)
Registration for Classes:
- All tuition & Registration/Membership fees subject to 5% GST
- A $32 annual Gymnastics BC/Wayland Sports Registration/membership is required. Membership fee is non refundable. Family Membership Rate: $32 1st child. $28 for the second $23 for the third and each additional child’s fee. Casual Rate: $10.50 (All Registration/Membership fees expire on August 31st, annual/seasonal renew required)
- Accepted payment methods; Cash, Cheque, Master Card, Visa or Debit. Cheques payable to your Wayland Sports location, that is: Wayland Sports (Chilliwack) Ltd., Wayland Sports (Maple Ridge) Ltd., Wayland Sports (Nanaimo) Ltd., Wayland Sports (Richmond) Ltd. or Wayland Sports (Surrey) Ltd. or Wayland Sports Ltd. for our Squamish location.
- Receive a 15% sibling discount off 2nd (or lower) class fee & each subsequent child. Not applicable to Full Day Camps, Gymstars, Adrenaline All-stars or Competitive programs.
- There is a $25 service charge for NSF cheques & declined pre-authorized credit card payments.
- Classes will run pending registration. If cancellation is necessary, Wayland Sports will notify you and program fees will be fully refunded.
- Participants in any program are expected to be emotionally and socially capable of conducting themselves appropriately with their peers and leaders, and to actively participate in all activities of the program. Participants, who do not demonstrate these abilities, may be required to withdraw from the program.
- Tuition Fees for the entire term (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) are due upon booking. Payment plans can be arranged, please consult the office for details. Please note that If a member withdraws before the program term ends, the remainder of the current term’s fees are still due.
- If a member cancels before the first day of classes, 80% of the class fee will be refunded. If a member cancels after the first or second day of classes, 80% of the prorated balance will be credited. Members on a payment plan are still responsible for the full tuition should they withdraw after the class begins. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds or credits will be issued after the 3rd class, unless for medical reasons. A doctor’s note must be provided, otherwise members are responsible for the full term’s tuition.
- Make Up Classes: Wayland Sports provides the opportunity for one make-up class free per term, subject to the availability of space within the current class schedule. Make-ups may only be used in the term for which the class was missed and will not be carried forward to a future term/date. Please call the office to book all make-up classes.
- Only 1 coupon or discount per family may be redeemed per term, and may not be combined with any other discounts or offers at any time. Coupons and sibling discounts are not applicable to Full Day camps, Gymstars, Adrenaline All-stars or Competitive programs.
- A $10 transfer fee will be charged to transfer from one class to another.
- If registering for 10 month long recreational programs, a monthly fee will apply. One month’s notice is required to withdraw. If a member withdraws before the program session ends, the remainder of the current term’s fees are still due.
- Special events such as Kids’ Night out require a minimum of 3 business days to cancel. Camps require 5 business days’ notice to withdraw.
- Inclement Weather – No refunds will be issued if a class is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather, power outages, etc. A make-up class will be offered where possible.
Registration for Camps
- A $10.50 Casual Gymnastics BC/Wayland Sports Registration/Membership is required for participants attending only one week of camp or more than one drop in day, to a maximum of 5 visits to Wayland Sports. Membership fee is non-refundable
- A $20.50 Summer Gymnastics BC/Wayland Sports Registration/Membership is required for participants attending more than one week of camp or summer classes. Membership fee is non-refundable.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque*, MasterCard, Visa or debit. *Cheque payment only accepted 30 days prior to camp start date and are to be made payable to the Wayland Sports location you are attending: Wayland Sports (Chilliwack) Ltd., Wayland Sports (Maple Ridge) Ltd., Wayland Sports (Nanaimo) Ltd., Wayland Sports (Richmond) Ltd. and Wayland Sports (Surrey) Ltd. or Wayland Sports Ltd. for our Squamish location.
- There are no discounts offered & coupons are not valid for full day camp fees.
- There is a $25 service charge for NSF cheques & pre-authorized credit card declines.
- Camps will run pending registration. If cancellation is necessary, Wayland Sports will notify you and fees will be fully refunded.
- If a member cancels 5 business days prior to camp start date, 80% of the camp fee will be refunded. Transfer to alternative weeks may be possible on a space permitting basis with no penalty. Refunds or credits will be applied after date guidelines only in the case of medical reasons in which case a doctor’s note is required.
- Camp Participants are expected to be emotionally and socially capable of conducting themselves appropriately with their peers and leaders, and to actively participate in all activities of the program. They are required to adhere to the program Code of Conduct both on and off site. Participants who do not demonstrate these abilities will be required to withdraw from programs. 80% of the prorated fee will be refunded.
- Member’s Special – $10.00 discount off any party!
- Full payment required upon booking. Please book the total number of guests expected to attend the party, so that staffing can be scheduled accordingly. If the party is cancelled 3 weeks or more before the booked date the Birthday fee will be refunded less $50.00.
- No refunds will be issued if the party is cancelled within 3 weeks of the booked date.