Wayland Sports is home to eight children’s sport facilities in British Columbia.
We provide sport instruction to over 10,000 children every year!
We are devoted to the development of movement education centres specializing in recreation, sport and entertainment for children ages 2 years to teens (& adults too!). Our goal is to create a lifelong love for fitness through fun, challenging sports and movement activities.
Classes for all ages
Gymnastics & Cheer for Pre-school Age
ages 1 ½ – 5 years
- Parent & Tot 1 1/2 – 3 years (parent participation)
- 3 All Me 3-4 years (can participate by themselves)
- Pre-school Age 4-5 years
- Pre-school Age Plus 4-5 years (previous experience required)
- Cheer Bears pre-school age cheer program (Chilliwack ONLY)
- Kindergym kindergarten age
Recreational Gymnastics & related programs for children
ages Kindergarten -14 years
- Artistic Gymnastics (AG) – explore all the apparatus: Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, Trampoline
- Cheer – learn stunts, tumbling, dance and tosses (Chilliwack ONLY)
- Gymnastics for Parkour
For ages 8 & up
For ages Kindergarten & up
- Trampoline Gymnastics (TG) -learn skills on the trampoline, double mini trampoline and learn tumbling skills on floor and tumble track
- Tumbling – learn tumbling skills on floor and tumble track
Find the campus nearest you!
NEWS & UPDATES
SQUAMISH CAMPUS WE WILL NOT BE DOING ONLINE REGISTRATIONS FOR FALL 2019 SESSION Welcome to call, email or drop in at the campus. Contact us now: 1(604) 567 5600 Squamishinfo@waylandsports.com firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us on Fac...READ MORE
Gymnaestrada is an event that happens annually in BC. It is an opportunity to learn a group routine while learning gymnastics, acrobatics and dance skills. The first session for this class runs for 15 weeks on Friday evenings from 5-6:25pm, S...READ MORE
Yep, it's that time of year again! We're offering Tryouts for athletes ages 5 and up who are interested in Interclub and Competitive Artistic Gymnastics! Both the Interclub and Competitive programs allow athletes to train more hours in the gym, deve...READ MORE
GYMSTARS is our 10 month advanced recreational program. Kids that love to move, learn new things and perform, excel in this program. We learn skills and routines that we perform at meets and other gymnastics events throughout the year. GYMSTARS TRYO...READ MORE
It’s superhero theme week! Come dressed up as your favorite superhero! Practice your superhero skills by jumping, tumbling, balancing and having fun with us here at Wayland Sports. Flyer: Superhero Week WAYLAND SPORTS MAPLE RIDGE #1...READ MORE