Wayland Sports is home to seven children’s sport facilities in British Columbia.
We provide sport instruction to over 10,000 children per year!
We are devoted to the development of movement education centres specializing in recreation, sport and entertainment for children ages 2 years to teens (& adults too!). Our goal is to create a lifelong love for fitness through fun, challenging sports and movement activities.
classes for all ages
Gymnastics & Cheer for Pre-school Age
ages 1 ½ – 5 years
- Parent & Tot 1 1/2 – 3 years (parent participation)
- 3 All Me 3-4 years (can participate by themselves)
- Pre-school Age 4-5 years
- Pre-school Age Plus 4-5 years (previous experience required)
- Cheer Bears pre-school age cheer program (Chilliwack ONLY)
- Kindergym kindergarten age
Recreational Gymnastics & related programs for children
ages Kindergarten -14 years
- Artistic Gymnastics (AG) – explore all the apparatus: Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, Trampoline
- Cheer – learn stunts, tumbling, dance and tosses (Chilliwack ONLY)
- Gymnastics for Parkour
For ages 8 & up
For ages Kindergarten & up
- Trampoline Gymnastics (TG) -learn skills on the trampoline, double mini trampoline and learn tumbling skills on floor and tumble track
- Tumbling – learn tumbling skills on floor and tumble track
advanced recreational gymnastics
(please see Teams Drop Down Menu for more info)
competitive artistic and trampoline gymnastics for boys and girls
(please see Team Drop Down Menu for more info0
competitive all star cheerleading with the “Adrenaline Allstars”
(please see Competitive Team Drop Down Menu for more info)
Find the campus nearest you!
news & updates
Wayland Sports Fall programs Begin September 10that all 7 Locations! Click here to start registration Join us for a FREE Trial class & Open House at 3 of our Locations: Surrey Saturday August 18th Squamish Sunday August 19th ...READ MORE
Wayland Sports are getting ready for the new competitive season! To kick start the season, the new standards for the 2017-18 swim season is finally released! lets go WSC!READ MORE