RETURN TO SPORT
Please view the following document (Apply to Ironwood Campus only)
WAYLAND RETURN TO SPORT PLAN (as of Dec.3th, 2020)
WAYLAND SPORTS IRONWOOD COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN (as of Dec.3th, 2020)
Wayland Sports has been home to eight children’s sport facilities in British Columbia.
We have provided sports instruction to over 10,000 children!
We are devoted to the development of movement education centres specializing in recreation, sport and entertainment for children ages 2 years to teens (& adults too!). Our goal is to create a lifelong love for fitness through fun, challenging sports and movement activities.
Classes for all ages
Gymnastics for Pre-school Age
Ages 3 – 5 years
- 3 All Me (3 years old) – Must be able to participate alone without parent involvement
- Kindergym (4-5 years old)
Recreational & Competitive Gymnastics programs for children
ages Kindergarten – 16 years old
- Junior Recreational (6-7 years)
- Recreational (8-10 years)
- Pre-Teen Girls (10-12 years)
- Teen Girls (13+ years)
- Pre-comp girls (6-8 years) – INVITE ONLY
- Beginner Trampoline & Tumbling (6-9 years)
- Intermediate Trampoline & Tumbling (9-12 years)
- Advanced Trampoline & Tumbling (11+ years) – INVITE ONLY
- Pre-comp Kids Trampoline & Tumbling (6-8 years) – INVITE ONLY
- Pre-comp Trampoline & Tumbling (11-16 years) – INVITE ONLY
- All other competitive programs for Women’s Artistic Gymnastics and Competitive Trampoline and Tumbling are invite only. Please email email@example.com to inquire.