RETURN TO SPORT
Stevenson location is temporarily closed due to COVID -19, previous Stevenson location customers are encouraged to join our Ironwood location as it is open.
Please view the following document (Apply to Ironwood Campus only)
PLEASE FILL OUT BEFORE THE START TIME OF EACH TRAINING DAY
Wayland Sports COVID-19 Daily Screening Checklist
Wayland Sports is home to eight children’s sport facilities in British Columbia.
We provide sport instruction to over 10,000 children every year!
We are devoted to the development of movement education centres specializing in recreation, sport and entertainment for children ages 2 years to teens (& adults too!). Our goal is to create a lifelong love for fitness through fun, challenging sports and movement activities.
NEWS & UPDATES
Welcome to Wayland Sports Spring Camp We’re glad you could join our spring camp that combines sports, art and music. Our coaches are excited to meet you and work with you all week! Our camp will have many opportunities to explore and use our f...READ MORE
SAVE THE DATE! Opening with our new years dragon. We are celebrating a new year at Wayland Sports Chinese Aerobatic Demonstrations between competitions Event Details Name: Wayland Sports Dragon Cup 2020 Date: February 7-9, 2020 H...READ MORE
Congratulations! Wayland Sports was voted one of the 2019 top 3 recreation centers in Maple Ridge! Thank you so much to our wonderful community! Wayland Sports team is truly pleased to continue providing children with a love for fitness through...READ MORE
Hello Families of Wayland Sports Richmond – Ironwood and Steveston Campuses; Session is based on 15 Weeks – September 9 until December 22, 2019 Our Weekly Themes… Week 9 Theme * Locomotion – Kids can MOVE… Week 10 Theme * Rotations ...READ MORE
Our NEW Themed Birthday Parties Include: • 1.75 Hours of FUN in our Fabulous gymnastics’ facilities (No Trampolines) our Fantastic Certified gymnastics coaches to lead your party time in the gym. • A special Wayland Sports T-shirt for the...READ MORE
Classes for all ages
Gymnastics & Cheer for Pre-school Age
ages 1 ½ – 5 years
- Parent & Tot 1 1/2 – 3 years (parent participation)
- 3 All Me 3-4 years (can participate by themselves)
- Pre-school Age 4-5 years
- Pre-school Age Plus 4-5 years (previous experience required)
- Cheer Bears pre-school age cheer program (Chilliwack ONLY)
- Kindergym kindergarten age
Recreational Gymnastics & related programs for children
ages Kindergarten -14 years
- Artistic Gymnastics (AG) – explore all the apparatus: Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, Trampoline
- Cheer – learn stunts, tumbling, dance and tosses (Chilliwack ONLY)
- Gymnastics for Parkour
For ages 8 & up
For ages Kindergarten & up
- Trampoline Gymnastics (TG) -learn skills on the trampoline, double mini trampoline and learn tumbling skills on floor and tumble track
- Tumbling – learn tumbling skills on floor and tumble track
Find the campus nearest you!